0) Death of a great Cold Fusionist: Richard Oriani
1) Analysis of fuel samples from MFMP reactor runs show statistically significant isotope changes
At the Russian official LENR website:
Анализ проб топлива из реактора MFMP показывает "статистически значимые" изотопные изменения.
2) Forbidden Transmutation of Elements” — Article in Russian Chemistry Magazine Chemistry and Lifehttp://www.e-catworld.com/2015/09/02/forbidden-transmutation-of-elements-article-in-russian-chemistry-magazine-chemistry-and-life/
This news is also published at the Russian LENR website but the complete Russian text is not given?Can somebody help me with the text? I still remember when I could get and read this fine publication
3) OPEN POWER- HYDROBETATRON- Ugo Abundo- newsletter for Sept. 2015
4) Mats Lewan to speak about coldfusion/LENR at the Full Circle Club Brussels
5) Andrea Rossi - should the E-Cat become an eponym?
September 2nd, 2015 at 11:07 PM
I am inside the plant and here is midnight: thank you for enlightening the night with this nice comment on Prof. Sergio Focardi: the idea to name after him the E-Cat X is not bad, also because “Focardi” comes from “Focus”…thank you for the suggestion. I totally agree upon what you say of the great Professor.
September 2nd, 2015 at 6:53 PM
Now, at 07.53 p.m. inside the 1 MW plant the situation is normal; the E-Cat X is still in construction. I am working on new patents.
6) Lithium is so popular in LENR; is this paper interesting for our theorists?Triple α resonances in the 6Li + 6Li → 3α reaction at low energy
A.Tumino et al