"Mankind is facing a crossroad - one road leads to despair and utter hopelessness and the other to total extinction - I sincerely hope you graduates choose the right road”
The crossroad or dilemma of LENR is:
-building the future on known, verified, theoretically founded, sure- however technologically irrelevant data, or
- trying to build the future on partially still unknown but discoverable technological principles with huge inter-disciplinar efforts and applying new methods and recipes.
Guess which one is the way of total, but relatively slow extinction and whaich one has some chances.
1) 1MW plant and Hot Cat continue stable and self-sustaining - says Rossi
http://www.e-catworld.com/2015/07/05/1mw-plant-and-hot-cat-continue-stable-and-self-sustaining-rossi/ - see the comment by Rossi too
2) GLOBALWAVE TV about the Russian Cold Fusion inventor Ivan Stepanovich Filimonneko (1924-2013) at the People's Friendship Russian University
Холодный ядерный синтез.Филимоненко в РУДН.
July 4th, 2015 at 2:51 PM
It’s 3.48 p.m. of Saturday July 4th ( Independence Day for the USA). The 1 mW plant is stable, in ssm, the Hot Cat is stable and in ssm too. In this moment we have not particular problems, just stay alert.
Warm Regards, from inside the computers container,
July 4th, 2015 at 7:11 PM
SSM means “self sustained mode”. Precise data will be given in due time.
Today I have been all the day inside the plant, therefore no BBQ, but I think that the field of our work resonates with the field of the work that brought the USA to get their Independence. Thank you for your invitation for the next year: I adore BBQ. The one I remember with most affection is the BBQ on July 4th 1998 in the house of my friend Craig Cassarino, now vice-president of LTI, discussing about my LENR experiments, that in those times were made very secretly. Craig is a BBQ Master, and used to spray on the beef a sauce of his invention, whose secret was more coveted than is now the IP of the E-Cat.
Thank you, dear Peter Metz, also for giving me the chance to wish a wonderful July 4th to all our Readers that leave in the USA!
July 4th, 2015 at 6:38 PM
3) Cold fusion: A solution for radioactive waste?
4) Undeniable a very good presentation, not very new but aired today
Dick Korf and Gerard Essing - Is commercial LENR the real deal ?
5) It is my pleasure to let you know that I have received papers and a message from Leonid Urutskoev who has the kindness to help me (us) to understand the sudden appearances of hydrogen in different experiments. Will try to inform you more tomorrow.