Thursday, February 19, 2015

NATURAL LENR+ CONVERGENCE

AD-HOC MOTTO:

We (LENR community) have only two choices: certainty now, or certainty a bit later.
(No Alternatives)

And it must be solid, invulnerable certainty- let's say it straight- both for Existence and for Usefulness. If we think realistically, we realize that Science is an arena on which it will will very difficult to enter again- we can win only on the arena of technology.
It is a word and concept that worked admirably in Information Technology- CONVERGENCE- we have seen it in action, making things that were impossible.
I am sure it will help Energy Technology too; first of all we will see how the coming Lugano-Parkhomov replication- will converge to generate a lot of energy but even more (and more precious) certainty.
However, today it is a special day to me -my wife Judith and I are celebrating 7 times 7 years from our wedding- that Golden 50 minus 1. (she could say it better because she helps at mathematics all the 3 grandchildren, I am specialized in languages and natural sciences). So I will let you guess alone what could I say about LENR convergence. (please tell me too, in private correspondence.).

I will help you with a quotation:

"If history is any guide at all, it seems to me to suggest that there is a final theory. In this century we have seen a convergence of the arrows of explanation, like the convergence of meridians toward the North Pole. (Steven Weinberg)" 

For the sake of the infinite interestingness of the world, i hope Weinberg is in error, howewer "arrows of explanations" is so Inspiring! 

DAILY INFO

When I am publishing this still no news from the presenation from the russian Aviation Institute- mathematical modelling of air-plane engines and of E-cats.

Carte Blanche à Alain Coetmeur sur « La fusion froide, révolution technologique du 21ème siècle » in French

This is the great news of yesterday, now published in many places
Vessy's Blog: 
The official website of Andrea Rossi is online! 
http://www.ecat-thenewfire.com/blog/official-website-andrea-rossi/

La fusion froide : Interview de Jean Paul BIBERIAN                       https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-UbIe9vMFk

The Dutch E-Cat site- very nice and well organized:
http://www.e-cat.co.nl/

Nuclear Cold Fusion (historical review, presentation, perspectives by Volodimir DidiK(video) 
http://vk.com/video14925100_171615014?list=a8ab302e84ca14c80d

Nice- Up-date on E-cat, state of oil markets etc.,

Growing Track Record Indicates Andrea Rossi and the E-Cat Should be Taken Seriously

E-Cat Plant Needs New Design (SteveW)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations with your 49th anniversary for you both Peter and Judith! I hope you both wil have a long and happy life together and will be able to enjoy the LENR warmth one day. (Today -20-2-2015- my wife and I selebrate our 39th). BTW, I am organizing a Parkhomov replication with four students as part of their lerning package...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations to your wife and you too, a good matrimony is a gift of the gods- a privilege. In my opinion the secret of it is complementarity and alpha character of both partners. And of possessing the gene of monogamy.

      Re your Parkhomov replication:
      a) cn I help something e.g. by asking Parkhomov;
      b) May I ask you to publish your personal ideas, plans, thinking on Ego Out? I will be honored by this, I wrote a perfect proof needs 8 successful tests- it is fine you will be one of them.
      Can I help?
      Peter



      Delete
    2. Congratulations to your wife and you too, a good matrimony is a gift of the gods- a privilege. In my opinion the secret of it is complementarity and alpha character of both partners. And of possessing the gene of monogamy.

      Re your Parkhomov replication:
      a) cn I help something e.g. by asking Parkhomov;
      b) May I ask you to publish your personal ideas, plans, thinking on Ego Out? I will be honored by this, I wrote a perfect proof needs 8 successful tests- it is fine you will be one of them.
      Can I help?
      Peter



      Delete