Tuesday, November 17, 2015

AN APPEAL TO MY READER FRIENDS

Dear readers, my friends!

Due to some family business (rather good) I have to travel and will be with very limited Internet contact for three days.
When I was writing "Info Kappa" web-search newsletter for the ISPs ASTRAL Cluj and then UPC, 437 weekly issues between July 2002 and 14 January 2011, I had only 5 interruptions/discontinuities- a presence of 98.8%- due to travelling. For EGO OUT, I want something similar, till I
Now actually you can help me so that EGO OUT- gives all the news even if I cannot contribute.

I am asking my FRIENDS: please send LENR NEWS as COMMENTS to this issue, anybody can comment. And please READ what you peers have sent, otherwise EGO OUT's statistc is destroyed- it is an average month with constant >600 pageviews per day.
We are taking an iPad with us and I hope we will have WiFi at the hotel so I can read at least my e-mails, An event of great interest is GS5 of MFMP, an other Ugo Abundo's Parkhomov like test, Jeff Morris' s tests and surprises...And new publications, please watch the Russian Official site too .http://www.lenr.seplm.ru/

THANK YOU!
Peter

PS I apologize for responding late to some already received important messages, promptness is the backbone of my communication behavior but it is a case of vis major.
P


LENR NEWS,  INFO THIS MORNING

MOTTO

Every battle is won or lost before it starts (Gapingvoid) Valid for replication battlers too.

NEWS


1)MFMP Starts New Live Test: Glowstick #5
http://www.e-catworld.com/2015/11/16/mfmp-starts-new-live-test-glowstick-5/


2) Andrea Rossi- aging and wear are everywhere a problem
November 16th, 2015 at 10:08 PM

Frank Acland:
Part of the problems come also from the degradation of the materials, yes. I must say that we are learning.
Warm Regards,
A.R.

Andrea Rossi
November 16th, 2015 at 4:33 PM

Italo R.:
Let me say that the frequency of troubles is returning as it was at the beginning: we have an integral of troubles whose function’s curve looks like the profile of a bell, if you put time on the axis of the x and reliability in the axis of the y.
We’ll see.
Warm Regards,
A.R.

3) AXIL: Water can be good or bad in LENR depending.

4) Cold Fusion Reactions By Renzo Mondaini

5) More details here, I announced this too shortly yesterday, thanks toDavid Nygren
Low-Energy Nuclear Reactions & the Economic Confidence Model - Martin Armstrong
Martin Arthur Armstrong (born November 1, 1949 in New Jersey) is the former chairman of Princeton Economics International Ltd. He is best known for his economic predictions based on the Economic Confidence Model, which he developed.In September 1999, Armstrong faced prosecution by the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission for fraud. During the trial, Armstrong was imprisoned for over seven years for civil contempt of court, one of the longest-running cases of civil contempt in American legal history. In August 2006, Armstrong pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy to commit fraud, and began a five-year sentence.

http://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/index.php/Thread/2294-Low-Energy-Nuclear-Reactions-the-Economic-Confidence-Mo

6) From the LENR Forum Portal
Proposal for E-Cat Replication Jeff Morriss jeff.c.morriss@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. please view the www.ecat.com website - this is the Rossi Europe undated site, things are moving.

    ReplyDelete