Tuesday, September 27, 2016

SEP 27, 2016 LENR MOTIVATION-DOMINATION DOES NOT GO!

MOTTO

Image result for domination quotationImage result for domination quotations gorbachev

True in LENR too.              We have to stop the rise of Arturo Ui-s!


APPEAL TO THE PARTICIPANTS AT ICCF20 AND SSICCF20

My dear known and unknown Friends!

Please help me and my readers by sending me your papers, posters, presentations, slides, videos- whatever- so that I can publish them here in the very day they are presented at Xiamen or Sendai.
An anticipated great Thank you!

Peter

DAILY NOTES

On the LENR Forum in the known threads I continued to discuss with my opponents and nothing changes- their real motivation is domination- everybody must think what they think. Facts and logic ignored by them.
This is the tactic, they claim repeatedly, with increasing vigor:

Nothing is what it seems, so you are not able to see the truth. However I will explain it to you and you MUST believe me!

Good as tactic, but on long term- strategy not,  they will learn that if in mechanics reaction is equal with action, in psychology the reaction can be much greater than action. Without my fight even they will see how the resistance of independently thinking skilled people will sweep them away. See the first Motto.

What motivates Abd ul Rahman Lomax in LENR

 for myself, I am motivated by several things.

1. When I see someone who has earned respect through years of hard work being attacked because he disagrees with Peter Gluck, I may defend him. I have previously posted a link to DefendEachOther, a long-standing internet concept; in this, it is not our responsibility to defend ourselves, and it is often counterproductive to do so. It is our responsibility to defend others. I defended Rossi against intemperate attack from Steve Krivit, and I don't regret that at all. It was noise, distracting from the real situation. What critics like Krivit and Mary Yugo point out is often obvious, but reality is more complex than the models they are attached to. Criminals, as an example, can be more trustworthy than ordinary people, sometimes. I've been a prison chaplain, I'll testify to this.

2. CMNS is a scientific field and requires a scientific approach. Science approaches "fact" with caution. Law is actually similar, but law is perhaps more socially developed. Science is also social. When I have knowledge that is uncommon, I consider I have some obligation to share it. Right now, I have uncommon knowledge about Rossi v. Darden, because I have studied those documents over and over to write about them. I have uncommon knowledge of the history of cold fusion (not unique knowledge and Jed Rothwell and Peter Gluck have been around a lot longer than I have, in the field as to being active. Nevertheless, I came in and approached the field with some new perspectives, and so I saw things that had sometimes been missed. I write about them.)

3. Because it's there. Because I am involved with LENR. I see things and write about them. To an extent, this is an addiction. As an addiction, I may engage in it out of balance. Hence this is all a topic of discussion with counselors and therapists, friends and family.

4. I want to see Peter happy for the rest of his life, and the way he writes, he's not happy. He is far too attached to conditions that he cannot control. For some years before Rossi v. Darden, it was obvious that Peter had identified "LENR+" -- which can only refer to Rossi's work because Peter's idea was this was "stronger" -- as the hope that he might see successful LENR before he dies. Peter is only a little older than I. I'm not worried. What I see is that I have already been successful, and LENR is on its way. How far it will get before I die does not matter so much to me. I have already reached goals that are satisfying. There may be more -- maybe even much more -- but it's not a necessity for me.

5. If I become peevish and start doing what Peter started to do, I sincerely hope that my friends will warn and restrain me. So I am doing for Peter what I would want my friends to do for me, hoping he will recognize what is being said to him.


Long, with many mixed elements

It was a longer discussion and my conclusion is that it is impossible to discuss with people using invented stories, diagrams and other facts, who have completely different standards of truth and a different sense of reality and values than myself, - so I broke the diplomatic relations with my two opponents. My compassion to IH for using such ineffective propagandists.

DAILY NEWS

1a) Good prospects for Leonardo Corp./Andrea Rossi lawsuit vs. Cherokee Investment Partners/Thomas Darden 
Update Sep 27, 2016

1b) In October there will be a hearing on that paper before Judge Altonaga:
https://thenewfire.wordpress.com/good-prospects-for-rossi-and-leonardo-corp-lawsuit/


2) REALLY INTERESTING THINGS DESCRIBED AT THE MFMOP SITE!
ps://www.facebook.com/MartinFleischmannMemorialProject/posts/127648497571553

1a) MFMP: LENR LIVE proposal 1: The neutron sparkler


2b) MFMP Publishes New Video and Slideshow: Doppelgänger — Does a 2006 Patent Describe the ‘Rossi Effect’?
http://www.e-catworld.com/2016/09/26/mfmp-prepares-for-an-announcement/


2c) Fleischmann Project Makes an Intriguing Statement
http://coldfusion3.com/blog/fleischmann-project-makes-an-intriguing-statement
3) From Andrea Rossi's JONP

H
September 26, 2016 at 8:03 PM

Dr Andrea Rossi,
Are you oriented to define LENR your technology, or you think it belongs to other fields?
Thank you
Andrea Rossi
September 27, 2016 at 12:05 AM

H:
We belong to te LENR field.
Warm Regards,
A.R.
Rino
September 26, 2016 at 12:05 PM

Mr Andrea Rossi,
Can you explain which has been the inspiration that made you arrive to the present results?
Cheers,
Rino
Andrea Rossi
September 26, 2016 at 7:09 PM

Rino:
The spark has been started from the first announcement of F&P. Eventually, after I reaized that the electrolysis was conducting nowhere, the idea to use nickel as a catalyzer of compounds with hydrogen came from the enormous work, and experience, I made with Ni as a chemical catalyzer in hydrogenation processes when I made experiments for my thermolytic plants from 1976 to 1994. Obviously the matter was totally different, but ideas and intuitions make tunnels between arguments apparently strange to each other.
Warm Regards,
A.R.




LENR IN CONTEXT-1

Lowering the heat makes new materials possible while saving energy
Date:September 26, 2016
Source:Penn State Materials Research Institute
Summary:
A low-temperature process has been developed that has opened a window on the ability to combine incompatible materials, such as ceramics and plastics, into new, useful compound materials.

Measuring Scientific Impact Beyond Citation Counts
http://www.dlib.org/dlib/september16/patton/09patton.html
Soon Scientometrics will be necessary for LENR too


LENR IN CONTEXT-2 

Without tenure, professors become terrified sheep

9 comments:

  1. Peter
    I like this question and answer from today's
    blog that I felt it is worth repeating in comments.
    Rino
    September 26, 2016 at 12:05 PM

    Mr Andrea Rossi,
    Can you explain which has been the inspiration that made you arrive to the present results?
    Cheers,
    Rino
    Andrea Rossi
    September 26, 2016 at 7:09 PM

    Rino:
    The spark has been started from the first announcement of F&P. Eventually, after I reaized that the electrolysis was conducting nowhere, the idea to use nickel as a catalyzer of compounds with hydrogen came from the enormous work, and experience, I made with Ni as a chemical catalyzer in hydrogenation processes when I made experiments for my thermolytic plants from 1976 to 1994. Obviously the matter was totally different, but ideas and intuitions make tunnels between arguments apparently strange to each other.
    Warm Regards,
    A.R.



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right dear Sam I gave this n todays's blog issue. Good also for sjupporting my 1992 paper.
      peter

      Delete
  2. Peter - Abd is trying to remind you of some basics that can be lost sight of in the desire to see a success.

    Let's say you see a guy onstage with a 10-litre teapot. He shows you that it's full using a ruler, and shows you the liquid height he's written down. He then pours it into a mug of 200cc capacity and shows that the teapot is now empty. Is your response (a) It's impressive that that mug can hold all 10 litres, (b) I must have missed the other 49 mugs somewhere, (c) The teapot can't have contained 10 litres or (d) Milk and two sugars, please.

    You're expecting us to give response (a) and it just doesn't make sense. There's no mess on the tablecloth and no drips on the floor. If the tea was there in the first place, you'd see the evidence of where it went.

    Rather than attack Abd and Jed for bringing a message you don't want to hear, it may be better to look at your own assumptions and see if they are valid. Both Abd and Jed have invested a lot of time in LENR and they want a success, but they want one that is real and can be replicated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Simon,

      I have done what you propose. However I am too busy to waste more time say with discussing if the Earth is flat, if 9/111 was a conspiracy or other stories as the idiocy of half full pipes in the 1year Test.
      Dialogue with people who invoke fabricated diagrams never shown and fake proofs is worse than damaging it is useless.
      I think you can realize actually that such methods are not usable- except if you must defend such lost positions.
      From my part problem settled, over.
      There are limits to everything including my patience.
      Wish you well and awakening.
      peter

      Delete
    2. Peter - in science in general, telling the truth is important. Though Celani seems to have been wrong, he told the truth about his measurements and cooperated with people trying to replicate. By doing this his systematic error was found, but his reputation was enhanced despite the failure. Making an honest mistake is not a problem. Such mistakes are found in replication attempts and discussions of those attempts, and generally the truth comes out.

      There is a place for unsupported (as yet) beliefs, in that unless you believe an experiment will succeed you won't start it. The results however need to be assessed with as few prior assumptions as possible.

      My basic assumption here is that Conservation of Energy is correct since we have never seen evidence to the contrary. Anything that goes against this, especially if it's in circumstances where we have a lot of experience (such as hot water, steam, etc.), will need some bulletproof evidence that the data is correct. Rossi does not provide such evidence, and in fact is hiding a lot of the data, so there is no good reason to accept that CoE can be broken.

      In order to achieve a commercially-viable form of LENR, it makes sense to me to see what works to a small extent and try to improve it. If we have something that works reliably, it also aids the theoreticians work out why, which can then lead to a better experiment. Trying to replicate a process where the data is obviously false is not a good path. Limited resources are better spent in replicating experiments where the data is honest and believable.

      For Rossi, how the data was faked is not really relevant. There's no point in arguing how it was done. If the heat had been produced, it would have had obvious consequences that have not been noted.

      I'm thus no longer interested in following the Rossi saga. I do however still expect that others will succeed. LENR research is alive and well. More parts of the puzzle are emerging, such as the metal hydride patent that Alan Smith unearthed.

      It is still possible that there is indeed some transmutation happening in Rossi's reactors, though there is as yet no clean evidence about that. It is not possible that they produced the amount of excess heat he claims in the Doral test.

      Delete
    3. dear Simon,

      answr in the new issue of my blog.
      peter

      Delete
  3. Goal statements often provide a fuller view of students than transcripts and test scores. Unfortunately, personal and career goal statements are often the most time-consuming part of graduate school applications. See more motivation letter for llm

    ReplyDelete
  4. BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 48 HOURS....It all depends on
    how fast you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is
    capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got
    to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job on line
    about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I
    can say I'm rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get
    in a day with it is about $12,000.Every now and then I keeping pumping
    money into my account. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being
    caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not
    traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the
    CCTV s to detect you..For details on how to get yours today, email
    MRS AMANDA: (LEGENDARYHACKERS@outlook.com). Tell your loved ones too,
    and start to live large. That's the simple testimony of how my life
    changed for good...Love you all ...the email address again is
    LEGENDARYHACKERS@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This statement allows students the opportunity to convince admission officers of their graduate study readiness and motivation. Click here

    ReplyDelete