Sunday, October 25, 2015

OCT 25, 2015 INFO AND...ENTERING MY PLATINUM YEAR




MOTTO 


The secret of life is to have a task, something you devote your entire life to, something you bring everything to, every minute of the day for the rest of your life. And the most important thing is, it must be something you cannot possibly do. (Henry Moore)

The only lost cause is one we give up before we enter the struggle (Vaclav Havel)



DAILY NOTE

I am a chemist (chemical engineer) and I have a special connection with many chemical elements. Today, I am starting my PLATINUM year, Platinum is element No 78. It can happen I will see interesting things this year.
However I am still alive and almost functional part-of-time, and, as the chosen Mottoes show it I am approximately contented with my forms of discontent, with what I am trying to change . My self-assumed tasks are both impossible and infinite - wonderful life-organizers beyond my residual time.


I am learning the trying to convert lost causes in winning ones- is  usually a lost cause.
Many lost causes are incurably narcissistic and do not accept to change their nature. Scipiology is not needed, probletence prevails as a rule. (see the Web if you have forgotten my miss born new words, please)

I think, I exist. I decide, I am living. I solve problems , I live with purpose.
I hope LENR will follow my example.

Pt.Peter

DAILY NEWS

1) Well-Known Companies’ Have Placed Orders for E-Cat Plants: Q&A With Andrea Rossihttp://www.e-catworld.com/2015/10/25/well-known-companies-have-placed-orders-for-the-e-cat-qa-with-andrea-rossi/



2) Andrea Rossi
October 24th, 2015 at 3:39 PM
DEAR READERS:
I HAVE BEEN INFORMED RIGHT NOW THAT HAS BEEN PUT ON THE INTERNET THE WEBSITE
http://ecatricity.com
THIS WEBSITE IS A FRAUDOLENT USE OF OUR TRADE MARK “ECAT” AND OF MY NAME. WE DO NOT KNOW WHO THEY ARE, WE NEVER GAVE THEM ANY AUTHORIZATION TO USE OUR NAMES AND TO SELL ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS IN PAST IN PRESENT OR IN FUTURE.
PLEASE BE CAREFUL NOT TO SEND THEM ANY SUM OF MONEY IF THEY OFFER YOU ANY PRODUCT OF US, BECAUSE THERE ARE 100% OF PROBABILITIES THAT YOUR MONEY WILL BE STOLEN. PLEASE BEFORE SENDING ANY KIND OF PAYMENT TO ANYBODY OFFERING YOU THE E-CATS, INFORM US ABOUT THE OFFER YOU RECEIVE.
OUR ATTORNEYS ARE ALREADY HUNTING THESE FRAUDSTERS.
WARM REGARDS,
DR ANDREA ROSSI, CEO OF LEONARDO CORPORATION


3) An excellent summary of LENR events and publications:
LENR-to-Market Digest -- October 25, 2015

4) Vitalii Uzikov: Reactors on lithium, as alternative of nuclear energetics
Виталий Узиков "Реакторы на литии как альтернатива ядерной энергетики"
http://lenr.seplm.ru/articles/vitalii-uzikov-reaktory-na-litii-kak-alternativa-yadernoi-energetiki

5) A bit strange title; actually it is about the Cook-Rossi theory
Ca-cat: una "cagata pazzesca"  il segreto dell'e-cat?
Based on:


OTHER


Physicists learn how to control the movement of electrons in a molecule
Theoretical physicists have just proved to be able to track and control the movement of electrons in molecules

5 comments:

  1. Happy Pt year birthday Dr. Gluck! Your writings are as astute now, as when you were Pd years old. ;) Next birthday you hit the jackpot too. Thank you for your daily efforts in keeping us informed.

    Shane D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Peter, like Pt, so you are a rare and precious old friend (after-all, Pt's alchemical symbol is made of joining those of Ag and Au!;). Wish you to stay strong/stable an resistant to any disease and any attempts to corrupt you from your noble mission to get LENR+ out into the world (even with the forceps, if necessary). As Shane said, your next Au year should hit the jackpot !;-). La Multi Ani Peter!

    Vlad

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday Peter.
    Wish you a Nickel year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Peter. I whish you very healthy platinum year an I hope that many healthy years will follow accompanied with your always interesting EgoOut daily briefings!

    ReplyDelete