Tuesday, February 14, 2017

FEB 14, 2017 LENR SOME INFO PLUS 3 CASES OF INDECISION

MOTTO

Image result for shakespeare quotationsImage result for shakespeare quotations

Meta- praxeology                                       Now we can write Blogs



DAILY NOTES

A rather strange day- it is Saint Valentine and people care more for love and chocolate than for LENR. In our area Valentine's Day was not in-tradition and i remember hearing first about it - in Ophelia's song in one of the first non-Soviet movies I have seen, Sir Laurence Olivier's Hamlet:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamlet_(1948_film)#Cast


I enjoyed it and I vividly remember my interpretation of it- it is about a man who has huge difficulties to take decisions but extreme circumstances are forcing him to fatal decisions.
You know my slogan of problem solving; "I think. I exist. I decide- I live" I solve problems, I live with purpose" and many times I took important decisions in te mots praxeological mode: Decide. Act, Examine the consequences.
I know from practice that if you take in account all the factors, investigate all the parameters, ponder carefully all the possible risks then you will fall in the cursed state of analysis paralysis  building a pyramid of indecision- sure way to depression
and inactivity.
Now I am worried because I have postponed some decisions too much snd this can be indeed correlated with aging. (pathological aging is the explanation given by my opponents of why I am on the bad side in the RvD conflict/litigation. Old age explains why I resist stubbornly evangelization and I do not believe that the savior-funder of LENR has to be admired and supported and not a technology- that they say actually does not exist and try to demonstrate it with everything except real proofs.

My first indecision is related to the comments on this modest Blog- I receive constantly spam-advertising- promotion from 3 or 4 groups and i have to cut lots of them. I have to change the settings for comments but this will make my dear friends who comment nicely and regularly or not nicely and regularly to have more trouble.
I,seeing badly, hate passwords and CAPTCHA so i  am still hesitant.

The second one is about buying or not buying a new PC- desktop now, this one is from the day of the first Rossi experiment and of my final retirement from the local ISP UPC- it is still working well  but there are problems with it old Windows. How will I adapt to the programs of today? I have asked my son-in-law to study the options. I am really not a sophisticated user.

The third case is the most stringent- it is about finding a serious and rich partner for what I have described here as EDITNMH and NiHEXIT it is help for testing my own ideas re LENR+ based on my Surface Dynamics concept.


DAILY NEWS

1) Clean Energy News Portal- by Doktor Bob
http://www.drboblog.com/news/

2) Updated Russsian LENR Portal
http://lenrportal.ru/


3) New Energy Technology with Money Back Guaranteehttp://www.lookingforheat.com/test-new-energy-technology-money-back-guarantee/

4) No snake oil anymore
http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/specials/clean-tech/not-snake-oil-anymore/article9543129.ece

5) From Andrea Rossi's JONP

Rupert
February 13, 2017 at 10:34 PM

Dear Dr Andrea Rossi:
In this period are you dedicating more time to the litigation or to the Quarkx?

Andrea Rossi
February 14, 2017 at 1:45 PM

Rupert:
In this period I am working more for the Attorneys. The activity for the trial in this period is very intense.
Warm Regards,
A.R.

and


Frank Acland
February 14, 2017 at 2:27 PM

Dear Andrea,

If you yourself are focused primarily on the legal issues at the moment, what does this mean for the development of your technology?

Many thanks,

Frank Acland


Andrea Rossi
February 14, 2017 at 3:06 PM

We are continuing to work on it, obviously the 100% of the focus on it will return after the litigation.
Warm Regards
A.R.



6) David Niebauer Interviews Mats Lewan
http://www.e-catworld.com/2017/02/14/david-niebauer-interviews-mats-lewan/


LENR IN CONTEXT-1


Harvard’s Remarkable New Battery Can Run For More Than a Decade https://futurism.com/4-a-new-battery-can-run-for-a-decade/


Physicist improves method for designing fusion experiments
Established method for shaping stellarator magnets receives critical update

Date:February 13, 2017
Source:University of Maryland
Summary:
A physicist has made an important revision to a software tool used to design fusion experiments known as stellarators. The new method results in designs that create a magnetic field suitable for confining blazing-hot plasma, while allowing better access for repairs and more places to install sensors.

LENR IN CONTEXT-2
Statistics is great (a great whore too) see

N NEARLY 25% OF BUSINESSES LEADERS BELIEVE 30%-50% OF EMPLOYEES AVOID RESPONSIBILITY*
https://leadershipfreak.blog/2017/02/14/in-nearly-25-of-businesses-30-50-of-employees-avoid-responsibility/





2 comments:

  1. https://futurism.com/4-energy-generating-fusion-devices-move-closer-to-reality

    ReplyDelete
  2. Full steam ahead: China plans floating nuclear power plants by 2020 https://www.rt.com/business/377324-china-floating-nuclear-reactor/

    ReplyDelete