Friday, April 10, 2015

NEW LENR+ REPLICATORS ON THE WAY


MOTTO (in place of)

I have e-met this morning a very nice gentleman  who, inter alia, spoke me about the dangers of the "bitter old man's syndrome" BOMS..

 I have made a fast and merciless analysis and have stated that in matters of LENR I really suffer of this nasty syndrome. The reasons are- in order of impact:
- things going too slowly in the field, first of all acceptance of the LENR+ concept;
- disturbing conceptual chaos, irreconcilable contradictions  and acerbic conflicts;
- in the field, the Archimedes' fixed points are moving and the lever is made of soft plastic,
- at the end of the tunnel I see an opaque cloud colored in ultra-black;
- I have ideas and cannot verify them experimentally, I am just an annex of a computer,
sentenced to e-actions only, no real real hands=on experiments possible- I am actually not complaining but it is surely better to be young, healthy and rich than old, ill and poor (I am not very poor, but this does not change much)

But the most painful thing is that people whom I consider geniuses think that I am in error.
I am not inerrant, I have learned this in a life-time, however, they are? I am under stress, but I have decide to get rid of the syndrome, will be no more bitter than my favorite beer (Silva Black).

I have immediately discovered a reason to be more optimist- a new, good, player in the Parkhomov replication game- see please the first link at Daily News. The new player is Brian Albiston, known as Wishful Thinking Fusion at E CatWorld:
http://www.e-catworld.com/2015/04/08/cranking-up-the-heat-in-an-lenr-experiment-wishful-thinking-fusion/
I will try to discuss with Brian Albiston who is doing a fine work; there are signs that many bold researchers like him are trying replications without any publicity. Good to hear this, curing of BOMS.
I see Brian Abiston has problems with wires, will ask him to think about my heating with/in molten metal idea.

DAILY NEWS

Brian Albiston Fusion Test Log
http://www.hydrogenfusion.blogspot.cz/

Scientists warming up to ‘cold fusion’, see potential in ‘other nuclear’ energy
http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/news/science/scientists-meet-to-discuss-the-other-nuclear-energy/article7085742.ece
Indian Government Agency Hosts Meeting to Find ‘Way Forward’ for Cold Fusion/LENR, Oversight Committee Formed:
From the ХТЯ и ШМ site
Presentation of S.F. Timashev: RADIOACTIVE DESAGREGATION OF NUCEI AS INITIATED BY ELECTRONS< THE NUCLEAR- CHEMICL PROCESS> PHENOMENOLOGY

Good news from the 1MW plant:
1MW E-Cat Plant Watch Thread [UPDATE #20: Rossi — COP ‘Very High’ ]http://www.e-catworld.com/2015/04/09/1-mw-e-cat-plant-watch-thread-update-1-rossi-production-cost-in-kw-is-very-competitive/

By Ugo Abundo:
Lithium fusion since 1932 and the role of Li in the LENR: overlapping between chemistry and nuclear physics

Do we return to the science of the alchemists- transmutations?

The Armenian Information Center about ICCF-19:


No comments:

Post a Comment