These septoes are not written to be liked, just to be understood.
1.The Universe feeds our insatiable curiosity forever
2. The Universe is obsessed to be interesting.
3. The world is simultaneously chaotic and ordered.
4. Evolution is the inherent perfectibility of Nature.
5. The Good and Evil are siamese twins
6. Good could take creativity lessons from Evil.
7. Greatest evil in world- collective, inheritable sin
8. First remove Evil then start building good.
9. Life is hungry matter and edible too.
10. People lie because most truths are bad.
11. Lies are shortcuts from problems to solutions.
12. Means are swallowing aims and replacing them.
13. Bad septoism is seven words not wise
14. All great crises are crises of thinking
15. Wisdom of crowds lies in their diversity
16. Brainair- four parts realism, one part imagination.
17. Future is bright but not for Humanity.
18. Human rights are threatened by Human Privileges
19. Even the best religions are mainly suicidal.
20. We live in memecracies, ideas dominate us.
21. In need, solidarity becomes liquidarity even gasidarity.
22. Greek Gods ruling today: Ares, Hermes, Koalemos.
23. Human nature plus idealistic theories equal disaster.
24. Unlimited greed and ignorance lead to disaster.
25. The essence of human nature is discontent.
26. Perfectionism is dangerous, we need sustained perfectibilism.
27. I am not perfectionist but maximalist-perfectibilist
28. Astrology offends Human Intelligence but is Business
29. My favorite metasport is swimming counter-stream.
30. Old researchers need infinite and impossible tasks
31. I am a stubborn claustrophilic old man,
32. My unique brain has two left hemispheres.
33. My philosophy infinite interestingness and neutral negativity.
34. My work: new energies and problem solving.
35. My values: independent thinking and humanitarian spirit.
36. My religion: human evolution to godlike beings,
37. My aim: to solve humanity’s real problems.
38. My incurable illness is the Cassandra Syndrome.
39. Initiative is the greatest differentiator of humans.
40. Save the world with the Seriousyne vaccine!
41. Victories over your former Self are triumphs.
42. The Future Shock was amortized by irrationality.
43. The problems are here to be solved
44. Always find the Solution outside the Problem.
45. Thinking people have problems, the others troubles.
46. Religion can not be displaced, only replaced.
47. Parts and Whole is the insoluble problem.
48. NO is always more significant than YES.
49. You have success because you had success.
50. Idealism has three opposites materialism, realism and
51. Atheism is the last step before negatheism.
52. Scipiology: how to convert disasters in triumphs.
53. Impotence in problem solving is called PROBLETENCE.
54. The cult of celebrities is the Disaster.
55. EGO-OUT: intellectual values lost when somebody dies.
56. Modes of thinking: prelogical, logical, superlogical,
57. Anti-vaccine: perfect evil attacks imperfect good.
58. Sensational a cheap substitute for real knowledge.
59. Intelligence the ability to NOT mix viewpoints.
60. Good thinking- rejecting memes, addiction to facts.
61. The most common crime is attention theft.
62. Intellectual and bigot is like virgin whore.
63. Populism is moving the Center to Periphery
64.. Solar eclipses are rare, intellectual eclipses permanent
65. We have to choose: decelebrization or decerebelization?
66. Anti-intellectualism is more against intellect than intellectuals
67. The 21st Century is the 12th, resurrected
68. This new century has irreparable birth defects.
69. The world is grosso-modo an inverse meritocracy.
70. The world economy- a myriapode with Achilles Heels.
71. Sacred is something you are allowed to kill for.
72. Avoid using intellectual aphrodisiacs in marketing, politics.
73. Moneytheism is senseless, limitless adoration of money.
74. Cultural high jump: bury the bar deeper!
75. Scam: one holiday equals 50 miserable everydays.
76. Starts the terminal phase of chronic anachronism.
77. Do not criticise theories, reality is erronated!
78 Possibility is NOT probability is NOT certainty.
79. Patent literature is mainly mythology, not history.
80. Geography is destiny, history is a prison
81. Autodestructive adoration: you become what you adore.
82. Even very high intelligences are NOT additive.
83. Natural selection builds, unnatural counterselection destroys everything.
84. Kleptocracy is the most natural form of government.
85. Geniuses are specific, no global genius exists.
86. The stupidity of geniuses can be catastrophic.
87. Religions are shortcuts between Questions and Answers.
88. “Fan” the dirtiest form of mental slavery.
89. Chronology is rather annoying, kairosology most interesting.
90. Implementation is decided by abuse not by use.
91. In my life, obstacle was usually a verb.
92. Recipe of humor: sex, stupidity shit, sadism. surprisingly.
93, A great Universe with disproportionately slow light.
94. Schooling help grown-up, while media forces grown-down.
95. Dumbing down people is the greatest megabusiness.
96. Quantity of life eats quality of life/
97. Intolerance kills people, tolerance destroys the Society.
98. My strong certainty: certainties can kill us.
99. People will believe anything except the truth.
100. Solutions are sometimes accomplices of problems.
101. Too few words to say something intelligent.
+1 Good taxonomies reveal deep cause-effect relationships.
+2 Differences in opinions attract only smart people.